Help with remote codes for Directv dvr

JJ

Oct 2, 2010, 1:57:10 AM10/2/10
to TestTube
Hello my setup:
phone: samsung epic 4g, android 2.1
service: sprint
hava platinum
directv hughes dvr: model hdvr2

Using wifi I can connect and watch tv but cannot use the remote- the
one exception is that if I use the channel # I can enter a channel-
but none of the standard remote buttons work- my hava is setup to use
a V code which doesn't work- I tried s1377 (after searching here) but
it doesn't work either
thanks in advance

tantro

Nov 27, 2010, 7:17:32 PM11/27/10
to TestTube
I couldn't get the remote functions to work either on my droid x on
verizon wireless so i just used the the custom button functions to add
the essential buttons like power on/off, guide, up, down, select,
exit.
I left the code in setup for directv (s1377)

Here are the assigned numbers for the directv remote:
1 = power on/off
4 = channel +
5 = channel -
9 = 1
10 = 2
11 = 3
12 = 4
13 = 5
14 = 6
15 = 7
16 = 8
17 =9
18 = 0
21 = Last(previous)
24 = play
25 = stop
26 = pause
27 = rewind
28 = forward
29 = record
30 = fastforward (arrow with line in front)
31 = half circle arrow (don't know what it does)
33 = menu
35 = guide
36 = guide
37 = exit
38 = up
39 = down
40 = left
41 = right
42 - select
47 = format(press quickly)
62 = List
63 = Active
64 = Dash
65 = - 12 hrs
66 = + 12 hrs
67 = yellow button
68 = blue button

well, thats what i've found from playing with numbers, volume up and
down and mute couldn't find though you can use your phone for that .
Message has been deleted

JJ

Dec 23, 2010, 8:36:00 PM12/23/10
to TestTube
thanks- I have been trying the custom buttons but no luck so far for
me!

tan IIIII

Dec 28, 2010, 2:24:44 PM12/28/10
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

Did u install the havaplayer on a
pc and get the remote code (s1377) to work properly on pc?

Message has been deleted

JJ

Jan 16, 2011, 5:30:34 PM1/16/11
to TestTube
Hi- finally got it to work- thanks everyone

On Dec 28 2010, 11:24 am, tan IIIII <tanman....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did u install the havaplayer on a
> pc and get the remote code (s1377) to work properly on pc?

Nathaniel Newman

Mar 14, 2011, 8:43:24 PM3/14/11
to TestTube
This is exactly what i needed. Thanks guys!