TestNG history in JENKINS

Vijay Anand S

Aug 25, 2021, 8:05:26 AM8/25/21
to testng-users
Team,

Can we view TestNG execution history in JENKINS?. TestNG plugin in JENKINS does display the results but not the summary of say 5 days .

Does anyone have an idea to implement the same ?.

Note: "Test Aggregator" and "Test Result Analyzer" stands pretty closer to TestNG results.  Looking for an alternate solution.

Aliasger Kiranawala

Aug 25, 2021, 8:18:16 AM8/25/21
to testng-users
I am using Test Result Analyzer to play with xml results files. If you need more customisation go for Extent or Allure reporting frameworks

Vijay Anand S

Aug 25, 2021, 8:21:56 AM8/25/21
to testng...@googlegroups.com
I am very much looking forward to numbers as we get them in "Test Results Aggregator". With a plan to publish in the email body, the allure is yet to win my consideration.

Best Regards,

Vijay Anand.S

Lead Quality Analyst

Skype:vijay...@codecraft.co.in Mobile: +91 9787491299

Mangalore: +91 824 2443697 | Bengaluru: +91 80 41743697
www.codecrafttech.com | cont...@codecraft.co.in

All factual and other information within this e-mail including any attachments, relating to the official business of CodeCraft Technologies (P) Ltd.  It is confidential and legally protected against any unauthorized use. CodeCraft neither owns nor endorses any information which does not relate to its official business. This would include personal mail and/or opinions by senders who may or may not be employed by the CodeCraft.

The person addressed in the e-mail is the intended recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached another recipient.  Such recipient must not read, disclose or use the content in any way whatsoever. CodeCraft cannot ensure that this e-mail is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference and will not be held liable for any personal mail and/or opinions expressed herein.