Get TestNG version from a testng listener

Kumar Shubham

Nov 2, 2020, 3:05:20 AM11/2/20
to testng-users
Hi,

Is there any interface or methods that can tell a testng listener, about the current version of testng being used.

Thanks,
Kumar Shubham

Kumar Shubham

Nov 2, 2020, 3:07:00 AM11/2/20
to testng-users
Basically, my use cases is that I am writing a listener for TestNG, in that I want to find the version of testng being used. What would be the best way to get this, apart from doing things like setting env vars and environment related. I wanted to find a way in which the framework itself would provide this value to me

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Nov 2, 2020, 3:39:10 AM11/2/20
to testng-users
Something like this ?

String version = org.testng.internal.Version.getVersionString();
System.err.println(version);

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

My Technical Scribblings @ https://rationaleemotions.com/