skip dependent tests in rerun

Raju Pgl

Nov 3, 2020, 12:01:08 PM11/3/20
to testng-users
Hi All,

Can any one please give suggestion on how we can skip the dependency tests on rerunning the failed tests.

@Test
passedTestInFirstRun(){}

@Test(dependsOnMethods=" passedTestInFirstRun ")
failedTest(){}

I want execute only failedTest() during my rerun.

Thanks,
Raju

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Nov 3, 2020, 12:14:11 PM11/3/20
to testng-users
That is not possible. TestNG AFAIK, will try to fulfil the upstream dependencies before running "failedTest()". If that is not something that you want, then you should remove "dependsOnMethods" attribute

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

My Technical Scribblings @ https://rationaleemotions.com/