Appium Error: Failed to connect 30 times. Aborting. Appium flutter driver with java

Ramandeep Kaur

Apr 22, 2022, 7:48:33 AM4/22/22
to testng-users
I am getting this error while running my app, I have added enableFlutteDriverrExtension() in the debug app and run the code with "flutter driver --target=test_driver/e2e.dart" command in terminal (using windows) but still could not resolve the error. test_driver->e2e.dart code-
import 'package:flutter_driver/driver_extension.dart';
import 'package:flutter_android_1/main.dart' as app;

void main() {
// This line enables the extension.
enableFlutterDriverExtension();

// Call the `main()` function of the app, or call `runApp` with
// any widget you are interested in testing.
app.main();
}

I am new to appium, So I followed this tutorial by Gihan
when run code on intelj, first screen open in emulator and end with this error Failed to connect 30 times. Aborting.
Thanks in advance!

Viswanth Santhosh

Aug 5, 2022, 12:17:39 PM8/5/22
to testng-users
I followed the same tutorial by Gihan and I'm getting the same error. Were you able to find any fix for this.?

Jagadeesh Tummalacharla

Sep 20, 2022, 6:39:01 AM9/20/22
to testng-users
Any solution for this?
Disclaimer: This email and its attachments, if any, is intended for the recipient(s) specified in the email only and may have proprietary, privileged and classified information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not distribute, disseminate or copy this email. Please inform the sender immediately, and delete this email.