Is it possible to inherit values from a "parent" testng.xml file?

Kevin Kraft

Jun 23, 2022, 4:56:54 PM6/23/22
to testng-users
I was trying to figure out how to inherit common properties etc. from a "parent" testng.xml file, with no luck so far. I'm guessing it's not possible, but I thought I would check here in case anyone else has figured it out. Thanks!

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Jul 4, 2022, 9:40:53 AM7/4/22
to testng-users
Kevin,