Build Job with Maven

Mohd Sameer

Oct 28, 2022, 1:19:04 AM10/28/22
to testng-users
Hi,  I was doing build job specifically installing Maven but i have a problem it is not successful. It shows me the error filed to install Maven (Invoke top level Maven).

Can someone please give me a solution.

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Oct 28, 2022, 2:00:53 AM10/28/22
to testng...@googlegroups.com
There's not much context in your post. So it's not going to be possible to figure out what is going wrong.

Please include the following (personally I would prefer it if you could just share a simple standalone maven project that can be used to reproduce the problem).
  • Sample test that can be used to recreate the problem.
  • What do your <dependencies> look like?
  • What are the plugins that you are using?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

My Technical Scribblings @ https://rationaleemotions.com/