Parallel Execution - Azure Devops Multiple Agents

Michel Camarotta

Nov 16, 2021, 12:17:34 PM11/16/21
to testng-users
Hi guys!

I want to execute my tests using Multiple Agents on Azure Devops.

This is easy for C# tests, since there is a task that do the slices of execution depending on number of agents, but I tried with Maven task and it execute the test two times instead of divide them in slices.

Did you tried to execute in parallel using this?

I know that is possible to execute the test with parallel settings on testng.xml file, but any way is nice to have more agents to execute more tests at the same time (in the same agent, more than one test (parallelize by testng.xml))

Thanks for any advise!
Michel