Passing Command Line Argument to @BeforeClass method in Eclipse

Pavan

Sep 21, 2017, 10:07:12 AM9/21/17
to testng-dev
I am using Eclipse Neon.
I want to pass command line arguments to @BeforeClass method.
Kindly help how do I do it in Eclipse. I went through other threads which talk about similar thing, but I need help to do the same in Eclipse

Krishnan Mahadevan

Sep 21, 2017, 12:24:15 PM9/21/17
to testn...@googlegroups.com

Can you please elaborate as to what you are trying to do and show us a sample code?

In general you can pass arguments via the Run Configurations in eclipse as shown below

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan