@Test at Class Level

Kuricheti venkata ramesh babu

Apr 17, 2019, 9:55:30 AM4/17/19
to testng-dev
Hi ,

Scenario :

@Test
public class testNG_Class01 {

  public void f1() {

                   System.out.println("Hello TestNG1!!!");

                         }

  public void f2() {
                  String str ="Hello TestNG2!!!" ;
            System.out.println(str);

                         }

When I ran this [ by right click -> Run as ->TestNG Test], I can see that only f2 method is executed.

Any reason ?

Thanks,
Ramesh

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

May 6, 2019, 1:24:35 PM5/6/19
to testn...@googlegroups.com
With whatever you have provided its hard to say.
Can you please share a screenshot of the Run configuration screen ? That would add some additional context.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

My Technical Scribblings @ https://rationaleemotions.com/