TestNG 6.2

Cédric Beust ♔

Aug 18, 2011, 3:39:00 PM8/18/11
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I just pushed TestNG 6.2 to Maven Central and http://testng.org and I will be announcing it officially shortly. Please let me know if you find any problems (or if you don't find any :-)) with this new version.

Here is the change log:

Added: xmlpathinjar to the TestNG ant task
Added: TestNG can now invoke package protected constructors
Added: Injectors created by the @Guice annotation are now shared at the <test> level
Added: IConfigurationListener is now a public listener, along with a new one: IConfigurationListener2
Added: When a method fails, only dependents of the same instance will be skipped
Added: parallel=instances for factory instance parallel runs
Added: @Factory(enabled)
Fixed: JUnitReports reports now report the cumulated time @{Before,After}Method+@Test for each test method
Fixed: JUnitReports reports have the name of the <test> instead of that of the first class
Fixed: Using preserve-order with a factory that creates instances of a different class causes NPE
Fixed: GITHUB-74: Bad ordering of test methods when using a @Factory constructor with dataProvider
Fixed: Changing the test result from success to failure in a listener would still count the test as a success
Fixed: ServiceLoader wasn't resolving correctly if no service loader classloader was specified
Fixed: Better ordering with mixed priorities and dependencies
Fixed: Improved detection of graph cycles in parallel runs
Fixed: @BeforeTest was invoked multiple times if a factory is used
Fixed: GITHUB-57: Allow usage of package protected constructor of test classes
Fixed: Injecting both Object[] and Method in @BeforeMethod didn't always work
Fixed: testng-results.xml now lists the results chronologically
Fixed: @Listeners specified on a base class will only be run once per listener class (dbriones)
Fixed: -groups and -excludegroups were no longer overriding testng.xml

Eclipse:

Added: Each data provider method now has a separate node entry in the TestNG view
Fixed: Nodes in error would sometimes remain green
Fixed: The TestNG context menu no longer appears where it shouldn't

--
Cédric

Software Testing

Jul 7, 2016, 6:05:09 AM7/7/16