Mantis via SOAP

Andreas Morsing

Jan 20, 2011, 3:48:52 AM1/20/11
to testli...@googlegroups.com
Hello, i've written a bugtracking interface to mantis from testlink
1.9 which uses soap and the webservice provided by mantis. This can be
useful if the mantis db is not accessible for any reason. It seems to
work in my environment at home, but to be sure I need a few volunteers
doing a fieldtest at their installations. So if anybody is willingly to
do a test, he or she can contact me via email, and I will send a small
package with 3-4 files.
Best regards
Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail02

Francisco Mancardi

Jan 20, 2011, 3:55:48 AM1/20/11
to testli...@googlegroups.com
Please create an issue and attach code there.