"Query Metrics" feature of Testlink 1.9.4 doesn't work

Mahesh Shivankar

Jul 27, 2012, 5:11:32 AM7/27/12
to testli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I installed latest testlink (TL 1.9.4) which I obtained from http://gitorious.org/testlink-ga/testlink-code/commits/testlink_1_9
After installation it gave a warning message as : "There are security warnings for your consideration. See details on files: /var/www/html/testlink/logs/config_check.txt. To disable any reference to these checkings, set $tlCfg->config_check_warning_mode = 'SILENT'; "

I disabled these checkings by setting $tlCfg->config_check_warning_mode as SILENT.
After doing this, the warning message was gone.

But after creating a test plan and executing some sample test cases, "Query Metrics" feature present in Test Reports did not show anything. It shows a blank page.
I'm attaching two screenshots to make the picture clearer.

You are most welcome for any help or comments in this regard.
Thanks in advance.

query_metrics.jpg
warning_message.png

Francisco Mancardi

Jul 27, 2012, 5:19:10 AM7/27/12
to testli...@googlegroups.com
issue has to be reported ONLY ON MANTIS to avoid duplicate like this

Francisco Mancardi

Jul 27, 2012, 5:19:43 AM7/27/12
to testli...@googlegroups.com
1.9.4 IS NOT STABLE and has not been released yet

Mahesh Shivankar

Jul 27, 2012, 5:23:27 AM7/27/12
to testli...@googlegroups.com, francisco...@gruppotesi.com
Okay.