Need 20 tester to opt in for 14 days

Lurshai Syiemiong

Apr 7, 2024, 3:33:22 AMApr 7
to Testers Community
Hello everyone, please help to test my app, i still need more tester, i will the same for your app in return, thank you.

Mahadeva Cottrell

Apr 8, 2024, 7:55:00 PMApr 8
to Testers Community
Hi I installed your app see screenshot below please join my test thanks

Join on Android
Testers can join your test using Google Play on Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=click.freenetworkmonitor.networkmonitormaui

Join on the web
Testers can join your test on the web
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/click.freenetworkmonitor.networkmonitormaui
I tested via the app please test mine see attached imagekhasi.jpg :

João Garcia

Apr 9, 2024, 8:33:59 AMApr 9
to Testers Community
Hello! I'm becoming a tester for all the apps here in the group and the Testing Community app.

I sincerely ask anyone who can to also try my app, it's a note-taking app.

I thank everyone in advance!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eeva.annotations

Join on the web
Testers can join your test on the web
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.eeva.annotations

testerscommunity7

Apr 9, 2024, 11:46:31 AMApr 9
to Testers Community
Guys don't worry about getting 20 testers. since you posted your app in testers Community you will get them within next 48 hours of posting. Also based on our data both @lurshaysyiemiongand @mungert got 20 Testers by April 9th 2024.