Hi everyone,
I’m looking for committed Android testers for LifeFMEA during its Google Play closed test.
LifeFMEA brings Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) to everyday goals, decisions, and personal projects. It helps you identify what could go wrong, score risks using Severity × Occurrence × Detection (S × O × D), prioritize important risks, create action plans, set target dates and optional local reminders, reassess risks after taking action, and view a personal risk map.
Languages:
• English (default)
• Turkish
• German
• French
• Italian
LifeFMEA requires no account and contains no ads, analytics, tracking, or internet access. Your analyses and action plans stay on your device.
How to join:
1. Email the Gmail address used on your Android device/Google Play to
para...@gmail.com so I can add you to the closed-test list.
2. After I confirm that you have been added, opt in here:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.vmga.lifefmea3. Install from Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vmga.lifefmea4. Please remain opted in and keep the app installed for at least 14 days. Open it a few times, create one sample risk analysis, and send any feedback you have.
I’m happy to test your Android app in return for the full 14-day period. Please send your Google Group, opt-in, and Play Store links.
Thank you!