[Test for Test] GaragePulse - garage/workshop CRM (Android)

20 views
Skip to first unread message

Dinson Davis

unread,
Sep 2, 2026, 6:12:16 AMSep 2
to google-play...@googlegroups.com, android-app-...@googlegroups.com, teste...@googlegroups.com, ilblogdicr...@googlegroups.com, android-app...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Looking for testers to help complete Google's 14-day closed testing
requirement. Happy to return the favour on your app the same day - just
send me your link.

WHAT IT IS
GaragePulse is a CRM for independent garages and workshops: job cards,
customers, vehicles, estimations and invoices. Free, no ads, nothing to
pay, no card details asked for at any point.

HOW TO JOIN (about 2 minutes)

1. Opt in as a tester:
   https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.dctechs.garagepulse

2. Install from Play:
   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dctechs.garagepulse

AFTER INSTALLING

- Open the app and tap "Register your garage". Takes about a minute.
- Your account is created with sample customers, vehicles and job cards
  already in it, so there is something to look at immediately - no data
  entry needed.
- Have a look around for two or three minutes: open a job card, check
  the dashboard, open the invoice.
- Please keep it installed and stay opted in for the full 14 days.
  That is the part Google actually counts - uninstalling or leaving the
  programme early resets it.

IF THE LINKS DO NOT WORK

If Play says "item not found" or "not available in your country", it is
almost always that the group membership has not propagated yet. Join
https://groups.google.com/g/dctech-testing-community first, give it a few minutes,
then retry the opt-in link.

REPLY WITH YOURS

Post or email me your testing link and I will opt in and keep it
installed for the same 14 days. Let me know once you are in so I can
confirm we are both counted.

Thanks,
Dinson

AMO

unread,
Sep 5, 2026, 6:36:46 AMSep 5
to Testers 20 Device for Play Console

I installed your app, here's my link — please install and confirm back:

Join the Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/binsheikh-player-testers Become a tester: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.midoalhashmi.zoltrastream


Dmytro

unread,
Sep 9, 2026, 8:13:43 AMSep 9
to Testers 20 Device for Play Console

Hi,

straight swap from my side. I test back and keep apps installed and opened for the full 14 days, so far Malaysia Calendar & Cuti Planner, KA Store and longa.juego.

zweitaps is a calorie diary with a German interface, Android only, and the closed test is open worldwide.

→ 2. open https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.zweitaps.app and tap "Become a tester"

Step 2 is the one people miss. Without it step 3 shows a plain not-found page, which is what "app not available" means here.

Reply here once you are in and I do yours the same day.

Dmytro

Mr Wassim

unread,
Sep 17, 2026, 5:25:53 AMSep 17
to Dmytro, Testers 20 Device for Play Console
I've already tested your game. Go ahead and try my app.
Google group :
Invitation link :


Thank you for your effort. Please make sure to install the app and keep it for 14 days.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Testers 20 Device for Play Console" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to testers-20+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/testers-20/300ab22b-0e28-47c8-a897-1fe3d4dcbb49n%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Владимир Лунёв

unread,
Sep 18, 2026, 1:39:24 AM (13 days ago) Sep 18
to Testers 20 Device for Play Console
Hi! I joined the GaragePulse closed test and Google Play confirms that I am a tester. I will stay opted in for at least 14 days and genuinely test the app. Please join my Mahjong S closed test in return: 1) Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mahjong-s-closed-test 2) Opt in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mahjongs.game Mahjong S is paid; if Google Play asks for payment, please contact me privately and I can provide a free promo code. Thank you!
четверг, 17 сентября 2026 г. в 12:25:53 UTC+3, bnwass...@gmail.com:

Winston Mafora

unread,
Sep 18, 2026, 11:05:25 AM (13 days ago) Sep 18
to Testers 20 Device for Play Console
Hi Dinson, if GaragePulse still needs testers, I can test job cards and invoices on a Moto e15 and send notes. Please try Toss Cam and share honest feedback: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tosscam.android No rating required.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages