Re: [testerman-users] testerman for windows 7

Sébastien Lefèvre

Jun 21, 2013, 6:06:53 PM6/21/13
to testerm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jay,

unfortunately there is no immediate plan to make the server side run under Windows.
I would suggest installing it on a small linux box in a virtual machine, for instance using virtualbox or vmware player.
You'll be still able to use the client from your native windows environment.

cheers,
-seb

2013/6/20 <jagadeesa...@gmail.com>
hi,

I can see from the docs that Testerman Servr currently runs on Linux.
Is there going be another release targeted for windows ( windows 7 in particular ) shortly ?
I would like to run Testerman and educate myself on this technology on my windows 7 desktop.
Any ideas ?

cheers,
jay

Sebastien Lefevre