Coverage On Entire solution

1 view

mlb5000

Jul 30, 2008, 10:06:14 AM7/30/08
to TestDriven.NET Users
My solution is currently set up like this (indents indicate folder
level):

Solution
Solution Items
Testing
... testing projects
... non-testing projects

Now, when I right click Solution and say 'Test with Coverage' it
searches for tests in the main level and doesn't dive into the 'Tests'
solution folder (or any solution folder) to search for more tests. I
remember this used to work in an older version of TestDriven.NET. Am
I doing something wrong or do I need to organize my solution
differently?

Thanks,
Matt

Jamie Cansdale

Jul 30, 2008, 11:14:19 AM7/30/08
to TestDri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Which version of TestDriven.Net are you using? If you're not using
TestDriven.NET-2.14, could you try again with that version.

Regards,
Jamie.

--
http://www.testdriven.net
http://weblogs.asp.net/nunitaddin

Matt Baker

Jul 30, 2008, 11:58:58 AM7/30/08
to TestDri...@googlegroups.com
The problem appears to have been fixed in 2.14 Beta.

Thanks,
Matt