Feature request: Rerun failed tests

Fabian Schmied

Oct 7, 2011, 3:18:42 AM10/7/11
to testdri...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've got a feature request for TestDriven.NET: a command for rerunning
failed tests.

After performing a refactoring in big projects, I sometimes forget to
update a few tests, resulting on them failing. E.g., 3 failed out of
5000 tests. I then go and fix those tests and would like to repeat
running just them in order to ensure I actually fixed them.
Currently, I can only either run all of them again (with the repeat
test run command) or manually find and select all the affected test
files in the solution explorer. It would be nice if I had a quick
"rerun failed tests" command instead.

Regards,
Fabian