ProcessInvocation86.exe: Object is in a zombie state

Bryan Slatner

Jan 20, 2011, 12:43:03 AM1/20/11
to TestDriven.NET Users
I'm working a small project with a fairly small number of tests, using
NUnit 2.4.8 and TestDriven.net 3.0.2749.

Sometime in the past couple of days, every time I debug a test --
whether it passes or fails -- I get a message that "Test Driven .NET
3.0 has stopped working". If I try to detach the debugger at that
point, I get an error that says "ProcessInvocation86.exe: Object is in
a zombie state".

I'm not sure what may have changed with this project: this used to
work fine.I do NOT see this behavior with projects using MbUnit.

Any ideas what might be going on here?

Jamie Cansdale

Jan 20, 2011, 5:48:56 AM1/20/11
to testdri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bryan,

Could you try deleting the contents of the following directory and let
me know if the problem persists:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Temp\SymbolCache

Regards,
Jamie.