Re: Question about using TE

Misko Hevery

Jan 27, 2011, 11:29:18 AM1/27/11
to Leeeee, Testability Explorer
Hi Lee,

Sorry, but we are no longer working or supporting the project. Sorry :-(

-- Misko

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 1:45 AM, Leeeee <lostinhe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!
I'm a newbie on TE. as a matter of fact, I'm a newbie on Java.
I want to learn about the TE, figure out how to use it.
I tried, and it works, but I still got issues on running it.
I check out the lib folder of an project from the repository, I put
testability-explorer-1.3.2-with-deps.jar in the same folder.
when I try it on an single jar file, it runs all right, But when I try
it on several files, nothing is analyzed.

command: java -jar testability-explorer-1.3.2-with-deps.jar -cp a.jar
( it works)
 java -jar testability-explorer-1.3.2-with-deps.jar -cp a.jar:b.jar
(ressult turned out to be all "0")

any help would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks

Lee

PS, Sorry for my English :P