newbie question about using TE

Leeeee

Jan 26, 2011, 4:32:06 AM1/26/11
to Testability Explorer
I'm a newbie on TE, as a matter of fact, I'm a newbie on Java.
I want to learn about the TE, figure out how to use it.
I tried, and it works, but I still got issues on running it.
I check out the lib folder of an project from the repository, I put
testability-explorer-1.3.2-with-deps.jar in the same folder.
when I try it on an single jar file, it runs all right, But when I try
it on files, nothing is analyzed.

command: java -jar testability-explorer-1.3.2-with-deps.jar -cp a.jar
java -jar testability-explorer-1.3.2-with-deps.jar -cp a.jar:b.jar
(ressult turned out to be all "0")

I.m sure I'm doing something wrong, but cannot figure out what...
any help would be greatly appreciated...

Lee

PS, Sorry for my English :P