Testability Explorer ant task exception

cesaralbloz

Sep 11, 2009, 1:17:49 PM9/11/09
to Testability Explorer
Hello,

I have defined the task defined bellow. I use the "with-deps" jar file
because I have classpath errors with the "without dependencies"
version and obtain 11 errors about guice depencecies (shown after the
task). I obtain the same error if I use the testability-
explorer-1.3.2.jar and configure the classpath with the needed jar
files. However, I do not have errors if use the testability-
explorer-1.3.2-with-deps.jar from the command line.

Could somebody put some light about it? Do I need to do some
additional step'

Thanks

<taskdef name="testability" classname="com.google.ant.TestabilityTask"
classpath="D:/temp/ant-task-1.3.2.jar;D:/temp/testability-
explorer-1.3.2-with-deps.jar"/>

<target name="testability-complex">
<testability filter="" resultfile="testability.result.html"
errorfile="testability.err.txt"
printdepth="2" print="html" mincost="1"
maxexcellentcost="50"
maxacceptablecost="100" worstoffendercount="25"
cyclomatic="1" global="10"
failproperty="testability.failproperty">
<classpath>
<fileset dir="${jbossInstallDir}/server/cnbi/lib/CNBI/patches">
<include name="*.jar"/>
</fileset>
<fileset dir="${jbossInstallDir}/server/cnbi/deploy">
<include name="cnbi-*.sar"/>
</fileset>
</classpath>
</testability>
</target>

1) No implementation for com.google.classpath.ClassPath was bound.
while locating com.google.classpath.ClassPath
for parameter 1 at
com.google.test.metric.JavaTestabilityRunner.<init>
(JavaTestabilityRunner.java:54)
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.configure
(TestabilityModule.java:20)

2) No implementation for com.google.classpath.ClassPath was bound.
while locating com.google.classpath.ClassPath
for parameter 0 at
com.google.test.metric.ReportGeneratorProvider.<init>
(ReportGeneratorProvider.java:73)
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.configure
(TestabilityModule.java:21)

3) No implementation for com.google.test.metric.ReportGeneratorProvider
$ReportFormat was bound.
while locating com.google.test.metric.ReportGeneratorProvider
$ReportFormat
for parameter 4 at
com.google.test.metric.ReportGeneratorProvider.<init>
(ReportGeneratorProvider.java:73)
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.configure
(TestabilityModule.java:21)

4) No implementation for com.google.test.metric.WhiteList was bound.
while locating com.google.test.metric.WhiteList
for parameter 5 at
com.google.test.metric.JavaTestabilityRunner.<init>
(JavaTestabilityRunner.java:54)
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.configure
(TestabilityModule.java:20)

5) No implementation for com.google.test.metric.WhiteList was bound.
while locating com.google.test.metric.WhiteList
for parameter 2 at com.google.test.metric.MetricComputer.<init>
(MetricComputer.java:40)
while locating com.google.test.metric.MetricComputer
for parameter 3 at
com.google.test.metric.JavaTestabilityRunner.<init>
(JavaTestabilityRunner.java:54)
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.configure
(TestabilityModule.java:20)

6) No implementation for java.io.PrintStream annotated with
@com.google.test.metric.ConfigModule$Error() was bound.
while locating java.io.PrintStream annotated with
@com.google.test.metric.ConfigModule$Error()
for parameter 6 at
com.google.test.metric.JavaTestabilityRunner.<init>
(JavaTestabilityRunner.java:54)
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.configure
(TestabilityModule.java:20)

7) No implementation for java.io.PrintStream annotated with
for parameter 1 at com.google.test.metric.MetricComputer.<init>
(MetricComputer.java:40)
while locating com.google.test.metric.MetricComputer
for parameter 3 at
com.google.test.metric.JavaTestabilityRunner.<init>
(JavaTestabilityRunner.java:54)
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.configure
(TestabilityModule.java:20)

8) No implementation for java.io.PrintStream annotated with
@com.google.test.metric.ConfigModule$Output() was bound.
while locating java.io.PrintStream annotated with
@com.google.test.metric.ConfigModule$Output()
for parameter 2 at
com.google.test.metric.ReportGeneratorProvider.<init>
(ReportGeneratorProvider.java:73)
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.configure
(TestabilityModule.java:21)

9) No implementation for java.lang.Integer annotated with
@com.google.inject.name.Named(value=printDepth) was bound.
while locating java.lang.Integer annotated with
@com.google.inject.name.Named(value=printDepth)
for parameter 3 at com.google.test.metric.MetricComputer.<init>
(MetricComputer.java:40)
while locating com.google.test.metric.MetricComputer
for parameter 3 at
com.google.test.metric.JavaTestabilityRunner.<init>
(JavaTestabilityRunner.java:54)
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.configure
(TestabilityModule.java:20)

10) No implementation for java.util.List<java.lang.String> was bound.
while locating java.util.List<java.lang.String>
for parameter 4 at
com.google.test.metric.JavaTestabilityRunner.<init>
(JavaTestabilityRunner.java:54)
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.configure
(TestabilityModule.java:20)

11) No implementation for com.google.classpath.ClassPath was bound.
at com.google.test.metric.TestabilityModule.getClassRepo
(TestabilityModule.java:25)

cuberoot

Oct 1, 2009, 8:25:49 AM10/1/09
to Testability Explorer

Im getting the same problem as you. I cant understand why, since
previous versions of TE worked fine for me.

Robert Penner

Nov 2, 2009, 6:11:04 PM11/2/09
to Testability Explorer
I'm getting the same problem.