Whitelist in Eclipse unhelpful!

Chris

Nov 19, 2010, 4:12:18 PM11/19/10
to Testability Explorer
Hi,

I've installed the testability-explorer plugin for eclipse and have
run it in one of my projects, however I'm getting a lot of information
back about classes from 3rd party libraries I'm using. I want to
exclude these from the analysis i.e. add these libraries to the
whitelist. However, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do this
via the eclipse interface - you can only select to add things to the
whitelist from your source directories. So, if I want to exclude any
google libraries from the analysis what I actually have to do is
create a dummy, empty package com.google in the src directory, and
then add this to the whitelist.

Surely there must be a better way of doing this. Hopefully it's just
me being stupid and someone can point out to me how to do this
properly.

Cheers

Misko Hevery

Nov 20, 2010, 8:44:30 PM11/20/10
to testabilit...@googlegroups.com
hi Chris,

sorry, we are no longer supporting this.. :-(

-- Misko