Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Test for Test
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Test for Test
Contact owners and managers
1–7 of 7
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
ALPAY KAAN YIKIK
Sep 30
[Test for Test] CardKeep – offline business card scanner (14-day closed test)
Hi! Looking for testers for CardKeep, an offline business card scanner. I'll test yours back for
unread,
[Test for Test] CardKeep – offline business card scanner (14-day closed test)
Hi! Looking for testers for CardKeep, an offline business card scanner. I'll test yours back for
Sep 30
Gons
Sep 24
[Test for Test] I install yours the same day and keep it 14 days
Hi all, I'm a solo developer. Reply with your Google Group and opt-in link and I'll join,
unread,
[Test for Test] I install yours the same day and keep it 14 days
Hi all, I'm a solo developer. Reply with your Google Group and opt-in link and I'll join,
Sep 24
Dmytro
Sep 9
[Test for Test] zweitaps - calorie diary (German UI), 14 days, I install yours the same day
Hi all, zweitaps is a calorie diary with a German interface where logging something you have eaten
unread,
[Test for Test] zweitaps - calorie diary (German UI), 14 days, I install yours the same day
Hi all, zweitaps is a calorie diary with a German interface where logging something you have eaten
Sep 9
Mohamed El Sherief
Aug 15
Android testers wanted – Estimation Mate
Looking for 12+ Android users to test Estimation Mate, an Egyptian Estimation score app. Join: https:
unread,
Android testers wanted – Estimation Mate
Looking for 12+ Android users to test Estimation Mate, an Egyptian Estimation score app. Join: https:
Aug 15
tiuser
7/4/25
Get 12+ Testers & Guaranteed Google Play Approval – 14 Days of Testing!
We are a group of college students and we need money so we do testing. We can provide 12 real testers
unread,
Get 12+ Testers & Guaranteed Google Play Approval – 14 Days of Testing!
We are a group of college students and we need money so we do testing. We can provide 12 real testers
7/4/25
Get 12 Testers
6/26/25
🚀 (12 Testers) Publish Your App on Google Play – Full Testing Support Provided
Hi there! 👋 I saw your post in reddit about needing testers for Google Play Closed Testing – I can
unread,
🚀 (12 Testers) Publish Your App on Google Play – Full Testing Support Provided
Hi there! 👋 I saw your post in reddit about needing testers for Google Play Closed Testing – I can
6/26/25
App Testers
6/7/25
Get 15+ Real Testers for Your App – Full Guarantee of Production Approval (daily Testing)
You're looking for 12 testers , right ? 👉 We provide 20+ devices testing 👉 Test until you got
unread,
Get 15+ Real Testers for Your App – Full Guarantee of Production Approval (daily Testing)
You're looking for 12 testers , right ? 👉 We provide 20+ devices testing 👉 Test until you got
6/7/25