new collaborator: welcome Jon!

Sarah Allen

May 2, 2010, 6:59:34 PM5/2/10
to test-firs...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce Jon Siedel who has volunteered to help with Test-First Teaching. Some of you may already know him from his leadership of the East Bay Ruby Meetup. I gave a talk there last week... or was it the week before?

In any case, I was thinking that we really could use some more tests for Enumerables. It looks like Kai has added one to find the max subsequence.. but no answer is checked in! It might need a little more explanation too -- there's a link in the commit message but I think it is hard to look at the spec and know what the answer should be. I'd like some more simple ones that cause people to use Enumerable methods, but I'm not sure what would be good.

Anyone else should feel free to shout out if there are specs that you think need writing or other things that need doing.

Best,
Sarah

[1] http://github.com/ultrasaurus/test-first-teaching/blob/master/learn_ruby/array/array_max_spec.rb