slight change in process

Sarah Allen

Dec 23, 2010, 12:10:07 PM12/23/10
to test-firs...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We have question to join the list to avoid spammers, but I'm not sure it was clear that the question was required. I've changed it to this:

Please write a short introduction, and include your experience teaching and why you are interested in the discussion. We'll forward to the list when we invite you. (This is required for approval)

I think this will be a nice way to introduce new members to the group.

Best,
Sarah

Alex Chaffee

Dec 23, 2010, 3:27:04 PM12/23/10
to test-firs...@googlegroups.com, test-firs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Sarah! Good clarification.

Google Groups doesn't save those answers so if you are an approver please remember to copy the text before clicking "ok".

Sent from my iPhone