Welcome new members! What do folks want from this group?

Sarah Allen

Jul 2, 2017, 4:50:01 PM7/2/17
to test-first-teaching
Hi everyone,

Alex and I haven't been fabulous moderators, and there was a bit of a queue of new members... I just added a few.  Here are their notes about why they are joining...

- A test-first mentor (and student) everywhere I go.
- I am venky a Mathematics Teacher and Computer Science teacher in South Carolina Public Schools. I have heard about TDD, but never tried before myself. I would like to learn first so that I can teach my students. Thanks
- Willing to learn Web Dev through The Odin Project

Curious what folks are interested in getting out of this list, and if there's anyone who would like to volunteer to welcome new members (a couple are in the queue without any info about why they want to join -- we do that to discourage spammers, so it just involves sending a note to them and sending a nice message confirming they are humans who are somehow interested in this).

Happy Sunday!

Sarah