NoSQL

Michael Pope

May 22, 2011, 2:00:59 PM5/22/11
to test-firs...@googlegroups.com

Howdy,

I'm teaching myself Project Voldemort and have learned it is a giant hash.  Do you think anyone would be interested in studying up on key/value stores?

I'd be up for taking the lead on writing lessons, but I'll need someone to help with answering all my questions.  This is basically something I am already doing in my own.  Last night I wrote some tests to make sure I was able to read/write/delete to the database.  Today I am studying up on how to organize the data.

-Michael