new testfirst members

Alex Chaffee

Nov 19, 2012, 10:40:11 AM11/19/12
to test-first-teaching
davidkim
Just volunteered first time as RailsBridge teacher (11/17) and am hooked!

Gil Gomes
Hi all, this is Gil typing from Brazil. I'm a web-developer and a
college student, I love teaching, I've already given classes to my
friends some years ago, last year i gave one class in the college last
year (that was amazing), and now I'm organizing some dojos at my
college. I'm intrested in this discussion group because I want to
contribute to this project, sharing and receiving knowledge. Sorry
guys for my bad english, it's been a while since the last time I wrote
in english but i'm working on it :)

Hugo Melo
Hi, I'm Hugo. I'm an 18 year old developer. I just finished up App
Academy(http://appacademy.io), and I'm going to work for Carbon Five.

Welcome! I've been using the materials every time I teach a Ruby
class, and adding videos and lectures on my other site,
http://codelikethis.com.

Any help, from editing notes to new labs or lessons, will be appreciated!

I've also been dabbling with an online version on
http://testfirst.org/live -- it's still clunky but it's functional.
What I want to do next is merge the test results into the test panel
itself (make tests go green or red when you click "run") and make it
scalable (right now it kind of dies if more than a few people want to
use it at once).

- A

--
Alex Chaffee - al...@stinky.com