guysss , u know how hard it is to find testers when your social circle is small

28 views
Skip to first unread message

Amine Trabelsi

unread,
Sep 9, 2026, 1:55:59 PMSep 9
to Test Be Android App

Hello everyone!

I need 20 testers for my Android application Neptune to fulfill the Google Play 14-day closed testing requirement. Unfortunately, I only own an iPhone so I cannot install Android APKs in return.

Here is how to join:

1. Join the Google Group first:
https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/neptunetests

2. Access the app links (Remove the spaces in the URLs below):

Thank you for your help!

asus

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 12:27:05 PMSep 11
to Amine Trabelsi, Test Be Android App
Test For Test 12 Testers 14 days testing genuine 🚨🆘


Step 2 Become A tester Accept Testing

then download from play store 


I will immediately download your app



--
Bu iletiyi Google Grupları'ndaki "Test Be Android App" grubuna abone olduğunuz için aldınız.
Bu grubun aboneliğinden çıkmak ve bu gruptan artık e-posta almamak için test-be-android...@googlegroups.com adresine e-posta gönderin.
Bu tartışmayı görüntülemek için https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/test-be-android-app/2ab9d975-9077-4ea8-9aa3-92f7ab9cf1den%40googlegroups.com adresini ziyaret edin.
Daha fazla seçenek için https://groups.google.com/d/optout adresini ziyaret edin.

Mehmet Siri

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 12:48:23 PMSep 11
to asus, Amine Trabelsi, Test Be Android App
Mutual Test App
Join my Google group.Send me Screenshot.
https://groups.google.com/g/test-be-android-app
You can open it in the Google browser.
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.ustabulteklifal.app
You can open it on your Android phone.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ustabulteklifal.app
 --Test my Android app. If you test it, I'll test your Android app.I can prove it with a screenshot.

Please DM me. I need 12 test users for Play Console. Test it and send me screenshots. I'll test your app too and send you screenshots. Please don't delete the app for 14 days.
Send screenshots to my gmail adress please :    mehmet...@gmail.com

asus <proa...@gmail.com>, 11 Eyl 2026 Cum, 19:27 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Maurizio Di Meglio

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 3:00:34 PMSep 11
to Mehmet Siri, asus, Amine Trabelsi, Test Be Android App

1. Join our testers group: open https://groups.google.com/g/beta-test-matchble and tap Join group. This step is required — without it the test won't appear for you.

2. Become a tester: open https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.matchble.app(works on your phone or in a web browser on your computer) and tap Become a tester.

3. Install the app: once you're a tester, open https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matchble.app on your Android phone and tap Install. If you get a "not found" page, wait a few minutes and reopen it — the tester access is still activating on your account.





__________________________
Saluti
Napoli - Italy

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages