Taking you up on the swap — 11 testers short on mine

6 views
Skip to first unread message

mrt kry

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 7:46:43 AMSep 11
to test-be-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You said you'd test in return, so I'd like to take you up on it — I joined this
group as a tester and I'm still a member.

I'm 11 testers short of Google's 12-tester requirement on my own app.

NeuroSync — 40 Hz audio for focus, sleep and relaxation. Free, no ads, no
account, works offline, 3.4 MB.

group: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://groups.google.com/g/neurosync-40-hz-brain-waves&source=gmail&ust=1789213252535000&sa=E
opt-in: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.neurosync.brainwaves&source=gmail&ust=1789213252535000&sa=E

You can try it in a browser first, no install:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bookiq.com.tr/neurosync/&source=gmail&ust=1789213252535000&sa=E

Request the group, wait for approval, open the opt-in link, install, open it
once, stay 14 days. I approve requests the same day, and I'll send a screenshot
once I'm in yours.

Thanks.
mk

GrupettoRide

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 9:24:39 AMSep 11
to mrt kry, test-be-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

 

Joined the test and downloaded the app.

 

Did you tested my app aswell?

 

To join, two steps (order matters!):

1. Join the group: https://groups.google.com/g/rikmaat-testers

2. Then opt in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/nl.rikmaat.app

 

Thanks

--
Bu iletiyi Google Grupları'ndaki "Test Be Android App" grubuna abone olduğunuz için aldınız.
Bu grubun aboneliğinden çıkmak ve bu gruptan artık e-posta almamak için test-be-android...@googlegroups.com adresine e-posta gönderin.
Bu tartışmayı görüntülemek için https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/test-be-android-app/CAMy4odseAmuM%3Dt1YQbTWR9bMZSqHxK%2BpB9F74BLQtxpbd0f5Dg%40mail.gmail.com adresini ziyaret edin.
Daha fazla seçenek için https://groups.google.com/d/optout adresini ziyaret edin.

mrt kry

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 9:26:16 AMSep 11
to GrupettoRide, test-be-a...@googlegroups.com
i'm in

GrupettoRide <grupet...@gmail.com>, 11 Eyl 2026 Cum, 16:24 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

Grupetto Ride

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 9:41:02 AMSep 11
to mrt kry, Test Be Android App




Op vr 11 sep. 2026 13:46 schreef mrt kry <mk1...@gmail.com>:
--

mrt kry

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 9:51:59 AMSep 11
to Grupetto Ride, Test Be Android App
thanks🙏 

11 Eyl 2026 Cum 16:40 tarihinde Grupetto Ride <grupet...@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages