Questions about ACC method

Rahul Diyewar

Jul 6, 2015, 7:40:23 AM7/6/15
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
I read the HGTS and i liked the ACC method for test planning. I have following questions about it:

1.Usually we have many variants of same components, how are they handled in ACC? For example say we have multiple media players such as MP3 media player, MPEG media player, HD Media player and so on; each media player should be verified to function well with all other features in the application.

2. In an application, many features works together where multiple components are interconnected. Where to list out such scenarios in ACC?  How do you address the dependency matrix between features?

3. New features are added to the application continuously. Every newly added feature has to work with all previous existing features. How does ACC help is providing test coverage for such newly added features?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rahul Diyewar