Is the project discontinued?

Petar Manev

Feb 28, 2013, 7:50:05 AM2/28/13
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Is the Test Analytics project discontinued? The last commit is over an year ago...
Do you know of some similar tool, even if it is commercial?

Jim Reardon

Feb 28, 2013, 11:54:16 PM2/28/13
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Petar,

Currently there is not dedicated staff at Google working on Test Analytics.  We can review patches or feature additions if anyone submits code toward the open source project.

I don't know of any other similar tool, since the ACC methodology and this tool were designed in tandem.

- Jim

Petar Manev

Mar 1, 2013, 2:34:19 AM3/1/13
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Jim.

Such a shame - seemed like a very good idea, but the tool could use some more work indeed.

Don't you use the ACC methodology anymore? Was it replaced by something better?

Bavo Bruylandt

Nov 18, 2014, 3:50:04 AM11/18/14
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
I would like to know as well whether the project is discontinued or the whole methodology. Even if the project is dead I would still like to try out the methodology, but if Google went into another direction because of reasons unknown, that would be wasteful

Andrey Belyaevskiy

Nov 21, 2014, 1:41:25 AM11/21/14
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I'm also interested in what Google use to plan tests\descibe product at the moment. I got that there are many different teams in Google. But it will be interested which approaches are most popular.