I am not able to upload test cases to TC. It gived error when tried to open URL https://test-analytics.appspot.com/api/data. Also is it possible to add test cases manually to TC. If yes how can be done. Same for Defect.

Hemanshu

Aug 15, 2012, 8:07:58 AM8/15/12
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
I am not able to upload test cases to TC. It gived error when tried to open URL https://test-analytics.appspot.com/api/data. Also is it possible to add test cases manually to TC. If yes how can be done. Same for Defect.

Jim Reardon

Aug 15, 2012, 2:22:42 PM8/15/12
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Have you authenticated?
What error do you receive?

soo...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2013, 8:25:48 AM7/26/13
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Something is still wrong with the page "https://test-analytics.appspot.com/api/upload"

Got:
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 378, in _call_chain
    result = func(*args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 527, in http_error_default
    raise HTTPError(req.get_full_url(), code, msg, hdrs, fp)
urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

Authenticated by reading the GALX value out of the response from  'https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin' and using it in login parameters:
{'Email': email,
'Passwd': password,
'GALX': galx_value
}
so as a test of the connection I can read the page "https://test-analytics.appspot.com/api/data

Thanks,
Victor

Jim Reardon

Jul 26, 2013, 12:54:45 PM7/26/13
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Who are you logging in as, and do they have write access to the project?

I saw in the error logs some issues relating to permissions on the upload servlet, though I am not sure if these were your requests or not.  I don't think, unfortunately, the permissions errors are very well surfaced (thus only getting a generic 500 error).