Automation and Jira Integration

Reshma

Oct 26, 2011, 1:50:57 PM10/26/11
to Test Analytics Discuss
Hi -

This sounds really awesome!

Can you also give me some details on how I can make it work with JIRA?

We're also automating test scripts in Watir, it is also an Open Source
tool and was wondering if you have any details on how it would work
with Test Analytics?

Thanks!
Reshma

Gary

Nov 7, 2011, 6:44:19 PM11/7/11
to Test Analytics Discuss
I would like to piggyback on Reshma's comment and say I am VERY
interested in finding out
how Test Analytics might run again Java based Selenium tests and might
even integrate
into a Hudson reporting mechanism?

Thanks!
Gary

Yulana

Jun 20, 2012, 5:33:24 PM6/20/12
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Gary, Reshma,

Were you able to figure out to how setup ACC to work with JIRA?

Thank you,
Yulana

sathish....@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2012, 11:10:35 AM8/22/12
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
 Any updates on this Topic? Process/Procedure of importing JIRA data (defects) into Test Analytics tool? Please let me know.
Thanks
Sathish