Can anybody give test-analystics jar/war - I am new to maven and having issues compiling the same

sagarw...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2014, 12:50:38 PM7/1/14
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I guess we can move on with test-analytics by just putting jar/war in tomcat.
Can anybody provide the jar/war file so that i can use the same.

I am running against a strict deadline and need to show my model by tomorrow COB.

Thanks
Saurabh

Andrey Belyaevskiy

Oct 17, 2014, 8:02:09 AM10/17/14
to test-analyt...@googlegroups.com, sagarw...@gmail.com
Hi! Contact me if you stll need it. I can share jar with you.

Jean-Pierre Lambert

Apr 9, 2016, 6:21:27 PM4/9/16
to Test Analytics Discuss, sagarw...@gmail.com
Hi! I would be happy to have access to the JAR :-)

How did you make it? By building the open source projet I guess? That's what I'm currently trying to do...

JP