Train for Microfiche Data

Feb 17, 2023, 2:08:13 AM2/17/23
to tesseract-ocr
I'm trying to process microfiche data that has been digitally scanned. I tried the default trained data from github and do not get very good results. I saw that it is possible to train Tesseract. Before I go down that road I thought I would if there is any trained data for this already? I have attached a sample of what I have to work with.

Could you make a suggestion as to what I would need to do in order to process this? I mainly need the numbers from the second column but I would be very happy to get everything from the data table.

microfiche.JPG