Is there any way to load model(tesseract custom model) at ones instead of loading every time?

184 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

jitendra dubey

ongelezen,
18 sep 2019, 03:45:1918-09-2019
aan tesseract-ocr
We have pass every time model name while predicating the text from images. So I want to know any way to load tesseract custom generated model in "in-Memory" and predict faster.

Thanks in advance.

Lorenzo Bolzani

ongelezen,
18 sep 2019, 04:03:1518-09-2019
aan tesser...@googlegroups.com

Yes, you can create an instance and reuse it. You call Init once and just reuse it. Performance does improve.

For multi threading I created a pool of instances. On each instance I call init, setPageSegMode and setVariable only once, when I create the new instance.

Lorenzo

Il giorno mer 18 set 2019 alle ore 09:45 jitendra dubey <jitend...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
We have pass every time model name while predicating the text from images. So I want to know any way to load tesseract custom generated model in "in-Memory" and predict faster.

Thanks in advance.

Zdenko Podobny

ongelezen,
18 sep 2019, 04:32:3118-09-2019
aan tesser...@googlegroups.com
You have to use tesseract API and not executable for this.

Zdenko

st 18. 9. 2019 o 9:45 jitendra dubey <jitend...@gmail.com> napísal(a):

--
Allen beantwoorden