All parameters Documentation

Ahmad Anis

Jun 8, 2022, 4:15:06 AM6/8/22
to tesseract-ocr
Hi, I am trying to understand the Tesseract parameters(636 total). But I can not find suitable documentation for them.
```
$ tesseract --print-parameters
```
For example
1 of the parameters is

crunch_accept_ok  1   Use acceptability in okstring

Now is there any detailed documentation on understanding what this parameter does?

Thanks.

Zdenko Podobny

Jun 8, 2022, 4:18:58 AM6/8/22
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
No there is no such documentation. Basically, you can guess from the name and description purpose of the parameter + check the source code where and how it is used (if ever)...

Zdenko

st 8. 6. 2022 o 10:15 Ahmad Anis <ahmada...@gmail.com> napísal(a):