What is arabic language code ?

Zaid Vss

May 17, 2024, 12:41:37 AMMay 17
to tesseract-ocr
ar - ara both not working

Zdenko Podobny

May 17, 2024, 12:43:23 AMMay 17
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
What does not work?
What did you do?
How we can replicate it???

Zdenko

pi 17. 5. 2024 o 6:41 Zaid Vss <vss...@gmail.com> napísal(a):
ar - ara both not working

Osama Hussein

Jun 13, 2024, 4:49:38 PMJun 13
to tesseract-ocr
Hi,

I believe it is 'ara'. In-order to install it on a server or linux use the following command

!apt install tesseract-ocr-ara

Yet I have been facing issues with it as it does not return arabic text, but gibberish/encoded text such as the below.

'10 \n11 GEN) 22s \n3x R99 SIRS \ndnBXS WIRD \neet Ol Gag ole Spal gl OL. Al dat toca’ GAN Lad 5 \nSSN oe JS Gh Gall pdt de \nVARY pes JUNI OglS VA cA /EY OL al \nAH Gopal Slt \nees Laat gb te eel Oa oe OLLI ell § peal 5, \noP ote he gol! baal pe bly ced ele] aS USI La uly \npee ed spaced Lady Pol CLI Lil Lye GS Gur ySdatl pe lIY \nLS BLY Ws Tle GS po SI CLT se cw LS cal as) olga od \nspall Spl 1G paw dey yl Owl diy ary (E5U WLI ae 3 \ncme Le pety coy el Sha OlSy . pts Lane pill Le Yl ie \ndae gb aby ey SI cgepradll lige Lye al pet ee sy2 9d aS pl \nsiglo Geitay EE ghd pi engl muol V4et \nphat dame aged BLU GG gee nF LS eel Gaul cals al \nphy cede em ULE Ugrines opgell ge Shed ile gy dy dll » le fons,'