How to recognize the text on the screenshot of a console.

Zhoulin Dai

Sep 29, 2021, 9:54:48 AM9/29/21
to tesseract-ocr
I am trying to use tesseract to convert the screenshot image to text. the screenshot is taken from a VM console and it is completely printed text. Attached is a sample screenshot.

I use the default command to recognize the image, but the result is not satisfying. Any suggestion? Thank you.
screenshot.png

Zdenko Podobny

Oct 1, 2021, 2:23:36 AM10/1/21
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
I expect that you read documentation first.
What was the result of the suggestion mentioned there?

Zdenko

st 29. 9. 2021 o 15:54 Zhoulin Dai <zhoul...@gmail.com> napísal(a):