Add words to eng trained data file

Donald Winston

May 1, 2014, 9:32:47 AM5/1/14
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
I've a simple question:

Can I add the following to configs/hocr?

user_words_suffix user-words

Where tessdata/eng.user-words contains some unusual chemistry words.

Will Tesseract  include the additional words along with the current eng.traineddata when it does it's thing or do I have to create a new (say sci.traineddata) file using the combine_tesseract command?

I'm using Tesseract 3.03/Linux (command line not api)

shrawan business

Nov 20, 2022, 2:22:45 AM11/20/22
to tesseract-ocr
i also want to achieve the chemistry formula conversion using tesseract. do you have any  tessdata training data available or any link  please share