Where to put langdata when training with tesstrain scripts

Sumedhe Dissanayake

Nov 28, 2022, 7:02:39 AM11/28/22
to tesseract-ocr
Hi all,

I'm trying to train with the tesstrain scripts and it is failing with the following error.

Warning: properties incomplete for index 77 = ඣ
Config file is optional, continuing...
Failed to read data from: /tesstrainer/tmp/dataset/oscar/langdata/sin/sin.config
Failed to read data from: /tesstrainer/tmp/dataset/oscar/langdata/radical-stroke.txt
Error reading radical code table /tesstrainer/tmp/dataset/oscar/langdata/radical-stroke.txt
make: *** [Makefile:293: /tesstrainer/tmp/dataset/oscar/sin/sin.traineddata] Error 1

But here it is trying to look the langdata in the data directory. Have I missed something here or is there a way to set the lang data directory?

I saw that tesstrain.sh script we can provide it. But as it is abandoned now. How can we do the same with the new scripts in tesstrain.

Thanks