Spaces recognition

Julio Hidalgo

Sep 22, 2021, 1:27:58 AM9/22/21
to tesseract-ocr
Hi guys

I am using tesseract-OCR to read text from image, the issue is that it does not recognize the spaces between words.

I am using C++, can anybody provide any advise on how to overcome this issue?

Zdenko Podobny

Sep 22, 2021, 4:11:09 AM9/22/21
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Please also send the input image and code.

Zdenko

st 22. 9. 2021 o 7:27 Julio Hidalgo <julioah...@gmail.com> napísal(a):
Hi guys

I am using tesseract-OCR to read text from image, the issue is that it does not recognize the spaces between words.

I am using C++, can anybody provide any advise on how to overcome this issue?

David Smith

Sep 23, 2021, 5:14:11 AM9/23/21
to tesseract-ocr
Did you try setting the preserve_interword_spaces flag?