ld: library not found for -lpango-1.0 for Mac M1

Guo JianHeng

Feb 28, 2023, 4:41:08 AM2/28/23
to tesseract-ocr
 When I install tesseract, the following error occurs. How can I solve it?

ld: library not found for -lpango-1.0
make[1]: *** [text2image] Error 1
make: *** [training] Error 2

For my Mac, the chip type is M1, and the macos Version is Ventura 13.0 (22A380). Here are the details.

cpu.png

I install the dependent libraries according to the official documents.
lib.png

 Libpango installation succeeded.
pango.png

But when I execute the make training command, I get the following error. What should I do?

make_training_error.png

 There is a library of pango under my Cellar folder.
cellar.png

I don't know how to solve this problem. Can someone help me?

Guo JianHeng

Feb 28, 2023, 5:33:11 AM2/28/23
to tesseract-ocr
This is config.log