Failed to find library "leptonica-1.80.0.dll" for platform x86

Rajesh V

Nov 30, 2021, 1:28:11 AM11/30/21
to tesseract-ocr
Hi, I'm  using Tesseract in my windows application which is built  on .NET framework using C# .
Application is working fine with Visual studio and bin output generated files.

When I publish my application using ClickOnce deployment . I am getting following error message.

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.System.DllNotFoundException: Failed to find library "leptonica-1.80.0.dll" for platform x86.
   at InteropDotNet.LibraryLoader.LoadLibrary(String fileName, String platformName)
   at InteropRuntimeImplementer.LeptonicaApiSignaturesInstance.LeptonicaApiSignaturesImplementation..ctor(LibraryLoader loader)

I gone through so many forums to fi nd the solution , but i couldn't find the right one.
please suggest / Share me the fix for it