Problem in tesseract v2 Please help

bulamadim bisey

May 4, 2021, 3:07:53 PM5/4/21
to tesseract-ocr
Hello, thanks for the project firstly, LSTM is working very well but i need to work in tesseract 2 for my university thesis.

I'm try training handwrite images (like 400 images) about 3 days and i cant successfull yet. Firstly i converted png images to tif and then i created box files for all of them (not with tesseract makebox because it is not recognizing characters in images) after that when i run box.train for images this problem appears. Why its happening ?

Also i was tried in tesseract 3 it was successful about creating TR files but after all traineddata is so bad for recognizing (300 Images Trained)

Thanks for all for responding

Untitled.png