box with zero confidence

omer

Jun 8, 2022, 4:27:05 PM6/8/22
to tesseract-ocr
Many of the boxes are correctly identified but the conf level is zero. And for any of those boxes text field is always empty. I wonder why conf level is zero when a box has been detected. Could we still force tessarct to extract text from those boxes even if conf is zero. Thanks

Zdenko Podobny

Jun 8, 2022, 4:28:32 PM6/8/22
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Words are useless...