Combining traineddata files

Umanda Dikwatta

Oct 22, 2022, 2:09:19 AM10/22/22
to tesseract-ocr
Hello,

I have several traineddata files for different fonts for the same language. How to combine these files to get one traineddata file ?

Best Regards

Zdenko Podobny

Oct 22, 2022, 3:30:47 AM10/22/22
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Legacy or LSTM?

Zdenko

so 22. 10. 2022 o 8:09 Umanda Dikwatta <abey...@gmail.com> napísal(a):
Hello,

I have several traineddata files for different fonts for the same language. How to combine these files to get one traineddata file ?

Best Regards

Umanda Dikwatta

Oct 22, 2022, 3:36:24 AM10/22/22
to tesseract-ocr

LSTM

Zdenko Podobny

Oct 31, 2022, 5:27:10 AM10/31/22
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know, there is no tool that can merge finished training.
IMO for LSMT it should work as incremental training e.g. you used the output of fine-tuning as input for the next fine-tuning... (I never tried it ;-) )

Zdenko

so 22. 10. 2022 o 9:36 Umanda Dikwatta <abey...@gmail.com> napísal(a):